The article that I feel is problematic is Marijuana use holds risks, such as drug addiction from US today. This article had two the perspectives of people that believed marijuana is very bad for you and is not a safe alternative to even morphine. Both people were extremely against any sort of marijuana laws being passed. This really amazed me because one of the people perspectives was someone who believed that he was addicted to the drug, marijuana for more than 30 years. The other person that had a view on the subject was not as biased against the drug rather just arguing the fact that it was bad for you, but then contradicting herself saying that, “in a half century of forensic pathology practice, and having performed 17,000 autopsies, I have never attributed a death directly to a marijuana overdose.
I disagreed with this article because of the way some of the information was presented. I feel some information was presented in a completely opinion based format and then other information was presented a medical facts that weren’t supported.

No comments:
Post a Comment